This is a Legal agreement (the "Agreement", the “License”) between iStar Design Bureau, Private Limited Company (hereinafter – the Company, we, us) and you (also can be mentioned as «Customer»). This agreement applies to licenses issued via the web. By ordering a license, licensee is confirming that it has capacity to form a contract under its local laws.
Subject to the agreement, the Company grants you a non-exclusive, for a one year term, worldwide, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to use graphic assets (hereinafter – “Items”, also can be mentioned as “Goods” or “Products/Product”). All copyright and/or other intellectual property rights to the File are reserved by the Company.
We offer only one type of our Items Agreement: for personal use. To purchase Items with a Commercial or an Extended Commercial Agreement, please visit our official page on Creative Market.
The licensed asset can appear in non-commercial project. Can be used for:
1. PARTIES TO THE LICENSE AGREEMENT; NUMBER OF USERS (OR SEATS)
1.1 - This License Agreement is an agreement between:
The “Licensee” who is the individual person indicated as the licensee during the purchase process
(b) iStar Design Bureau as licensor.
1.2 - This is an individual license for Non-commercial use (as defined below) only, and the Licensed Asset may be used and accessed (as permitted in this License Agreement) only by a single individual person, who is the Licensee indicated at the time of purchase. If multiple individuals will work together to use the same Licensed Asset, then each individual must purchase a license for that Licensed Asset. Licensee may select multiple users (or seats) at the time of purchase only if Licensee is authorized to legally bind the other individuals who will use the Licensed Asset to this License Agreement (e.g., a child or a spouse). For use by a business, such as an employer, one of the license agreements that permits Commercial use is required.
2. ASSET MANAGEMENT
Licensee may only upload the Licensed Asset to (i) a personal server owned and controlled by Licensee or (ii) a private cloud storage service, cloud-based design app, or digital asset manager, account controlled by Licensee, in each case for use of the Licensed Asset by Licensee only, as permitted herein.
3. THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT PERMITS NON-COMMERCIAL (PERSONAL) USE ONLY; COMMERCIAL USE AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE DEFINED
This License Agreement permits only Non-commercial use of the Licensed Asset, as expressly specified in Section 4 (Permitted Uses and Quantity/Impression Limitations); all Commercial use is expressly prohibited.
3.1 - Commercial Use
“Commercial” use is any use: (i) that involves an exchange of money or other consideration, (ii) that promotes a business (e.g., sole proprietorship, corporation, or partnership), product, or service, or (iii) where financial gain or other consideration is either sought or a result, directly or indirectly, of Licensee’s use of the Licensed Asset. If any one or more of the criteria in (i), (ii), and (iii) is met, then the use is deemed “Commercial”.
3.2 - Non-Commercial Use (Personal)
“Non-commercial” use is a use for solely personal purposes; any use that meets the definition of “Commercial use” can not be a Non-commercial use.
4. PERMITTED USES AND QUANTITY/IMPRESSION LIMITATIONS
An “End Use” of a Licensed Asset means use of the Licensed Asset only as expressly permitted below:
4.1 - End Products for Non-Commercial Use
• Physical Products for Non-Commercial Use: Licensee may create physical end products not for resale or wholesale such as, but not limited to, clothing, cards, invitations, stickers, mugs, stamps, candles, posters, signs, home decor, etc. for Non-commercial use only.
• Product Packaging for Non-Commercial Use: Licensee may create physical or digital end packaging products for Non-commercial use such as, but not limited to, labels, stickers, or containers, etc. for Non-commercial use only.
• Digital Products for Non-Commercial Use: Licensee may create digital end products for non-commercial use such as static designs, static website elements for Non-commercial use only.
• Digital or Print Publication for Non-Commercial Use: Licensee may use the Licensed Asset in digital or print publications such as cards, invitations, photo albums, and scrap books, e-books or e-publications, that are for Non-commercial use only.
4.2 - Personal Social Media for Non-Commercial Use
Personal Social Media for Non-Commercial Use: One personal or individual social media account (not on a company or business social media page) for Non-commercial use.
Streaming of Motion Picture and Audiovisual Content
Streaming: Streaming via internet only of motion picture and audio visual works, excluding advertisements, is permitted for Non-commercial use only.
Quantity Limitations on Streaming: No limit on lifetime viewers for Non-commercial use.
5. PROHIBITED USES (these uses may be available with a commercial license or custom license, contact iStar Design Bureau to find out more):
5.1 - End Products
• All End Products for Commercial use (including, without limitation, physical products, product packaging, digital products, or digital or print publications) are prohibited.
• On-Demand Applications (Such as Print-on-Demand and Create-on-Demand Services) for Commercial Use or Non-Commercial Use are prohibited. Any use that allows anyone other than the Licensee, such as an end user to customize a digital or physical end product is prohibited, whether for Commercial use or Non-commercial use. This includes, but is not limited to, “print on demand”, “made to order”, or “download on demand” application.
5.2 - Social Media, Marketing, and Advertisements
Company Social Media: is prohibited for Commercial use or Non-commercial use.
Physical (Printed, Paid or Unpaid) Advertisements: Such as billboards, signage, printed advertisement, etc. are prohibited for Commercial use or Non-commercial use.
Digital (Paid or Unpaid) Advertisements: Internet advertisements such as advertisements served by Google Ads, Bings Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ad, etc. are prohibited for Commercial use or Non-commercial use.
5.3 - Broadcast and Streaming of Motion Picture and Audiovisual Content
Broadcast and Streaming: (a) Streaming for Commercial use and (b) broadcast for Commercial use or Non-commercial use by any means, including via network, cable, satellite, pay-per-view, video on demand of content including motion picture or audio visual works incorporating the Licensed Asset, including advertisements, is prohibited.
5.4 - Digital Development
Website Software Development, Mobile App Development, Desktop Application Development, and Video Game Development: is prohibited for Commercial use or Non-commercial use.
5.5 - Trademark and Copyright
Trademark: Licensed Asset may not be used as part of a trademark, service mark, design mark, trade-name. In no event does this License Agreement allow Licensee to -- and Licensee shall not seek to -- register, protect, or enforce any trademark or similar rights in the Licensed Asset. Contact iStar Design Bureau for a custom license if these rights are desired.
Copyright: Licensee may not claim the Licensed Asset (or a modification thereof) as its own copyrighted work (the original Licensed Asset must be disclaimed in any copyright registration).
5.6 - Future Technologies
The license is limited to the expressly permitted uses stated in this License Agreement: future-existing technologies and uses are expressly reserved and not included within the scope of the license.
6. STRICTLY PROHIBITED USES. Nothing in this License Agreement grants Licensee any of the following rights, all of which rights are expressly retained:
6.1 - Resale or Sub-Licensing the Licensed Asset or any modification of it in source file form is strictly prohibited.
6.2 - Resale or Sub-Licensing of the Licensed Asset or any modification of it in a way that is directly competitive with the original Licensed Asset is strictly prohibited (e.g., as a stock asset or template).
6.3 - Making public or sharing the Licensed Asset in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute Licensed Asset as a standalone file (meaning just the content file itself, separate from the project or end use that is expressly permitted) is strictly prohibited.
6.4 - Use the Licensed Asset in pornographic, fraudulent, immoral, infringing, illegal, harassing, offensive, or defamatory material, is strictly prohibited, including, without limitation, any use of the Licensed Asset that:
(i) may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;
(ii) may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
(iii) seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
(iv) may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
(v) contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
(vi) contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
(vii) contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
(viii) contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current; or
(ix) promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
6.5 - Falsely representing authorship and/or ownership of the Licensed Asset is strictly prohibited.
6.6 - Any other use that is not expressly permitted in Section 4 (Permitted Uses and Quantity/Impression Limitations) is strictly prohibited.
7. CLIENT, SERVICE PROVIDER, AND OTHER THIRD PARTY USE PROHIBITED (Third party use requires the third party to obtain its own license unless a custom license is purchased)
7.1 - Third Party Use Requires Separate License.
This License Agreement does not permit sublicensing, except as stated in Section 7.2.
7.2 - Limited Sublicensing of End Users Is Permitted.
The restriction above does not prohibit Licensee from sublicensing Licensee’s rights third parties solely to manufacture, or distribute completed End Uses of the Licensed Asset for Non-commercial uses (as expressly permitted herein) when done on behalf of Licensee, provided that Licensee shall at all times ensure compliance with the terms of this License Agreement.
If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.